Thursday, March 3, 2011

Project Two


In this project I used the chop and, the transpose tools. The first beat you hear will go on throughout the loop. It is a fast beat that gives the loop a good beat to run off of. Then you will get to the first change and hear simsynth, slayer and FPC. This first change is a fast beat. Then you will hear another change, But this one isn't as fast as the first, instead its just a nice beat nothing to fast but great in the loop. The beat used in the second change is simsyth, just two different pitches of it. Overall the loop has a fast beat with a great sound to it in my opinion, but let me know what y'all think about it.

1 comment:

  1. The term "fast" refers to tempo which is measured in beats per minute. I think what you mean by "fast" here is "busy". Your drums are quite elaborate, so I would describe them as busy.
    This is good work. I like the texture especially. The long synths against the punchy guitar creates a great effect.

    ReplyDelete