Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Project Five

In project five I had to make a loop using Sytrus. For the first pattern I use Sytrus and made it have a scratchy sound to it (very noisy). It starts with just one note of the Sytrus (default Sytrus). I made two automation clips (fruity filter cut off auto clip and default volume auto clip)for the Sytrus, that makes a kinda of scary swoosh type sound leading into the loop. The second part to my loop is also default Syrtus, but this one isn't scratchy it has more of a techno sound to it. This pattern is a kinda fast pattern, that I also made an automation clip for. The automation clip for this one though isn't the default volume its Fruity Filter cut off frequency. I was gonna add Fruity Filter resonance auto clip too, but I decided not to because I didn't like how it sounded. Its a short loop but sounds good to me. Take a listen and give me some feedback on it. Hope y'all like it.

1 comment:

  1. it stops suddenly but sounds good to me. leave a comment and let me know

    ReplyDelete