Thursday, June 16, 2011

Final Post (Final Exam)

Well as you can prolly see this is my last post for this year. Next year though, I hope I can take this class again. I had a lot of fun in this class making different loops, and learning new things that are fun. Over all this class has taught me a lot about music. Before I decided to take this class I didn't know a hole lot about music. I knew I liked to listen to it, but I didn't realize how much work goes into making a beat, or pattern for a song. After taking this class though I learned that in order to make a good song you have to have a beat for it, and not only that but that you can't just put something together you have to make sure that the pattern fits with the other patterns. Like if one pattern is on A4 And C5 you should try to make your other pattern work on A4 and C5. It will make it sound a lot better, but before this class I did not know that. This class is also a class that you can have fun in. We got to listen to some really cool things that Mr. Rebuse made, and we got to listen to some cool things that other people made. This class will teach you a lot about making music, and in my opinion will give you a chance to try something new, that is fun and entertaining. This is the ended of my final blog, till next year. Bye

1 comment:

  1. Nicely put Kole. it was a pleasure to have you in class, and I'm glad you got so much out of our time together. have a good summer.

    ReplyDelete