Thursday, June 16, 2011

Project 7 FM

In my 7th project I had to make a 4 synths using Sytrus(Default). The first synth I made is kinda like my base for the first part of the loop. The second synth I made is the main pattern in the second part to my loop, and has a really cool sound to it. The third synth I made adds a little piano/ violin sound to the first pattern. The fourth synth I made is my main tune for my first pattern, and when you play just one note of it it sound like a string being plucked, but the way it is put together it has a really awesome sound to it. I also made another synth, but this one isn't Sytrus its PoiZone, and i made it for the second pattern so it could have a base. I also added it to add some difference to the pattern. Go ahead and take a listen and leave me a comment saying what y'all think of it.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the opening riff, and the counter-riff that went with it. I thought it could have used some bass to round it out. Towards the end the piece switched to what sounded like a completely different tune. It's better to develop the ideas you already have than to introduce new material.

    ReplyDelete